Sunday, November 30, 2008

For the Love of Air Travel


Zagat Survey just published their 2008 Airline Survey Results. You can read about it here. But what I really enjoyed were the fantastic comments that over 9,000 surveyers had left regarding the various airlines.

Here are a couple of my personal favorites:

"The Rhett Butler of airlines: they just don't give a damn."

"The only thing older than the planes are the flight attendants."

"Bathrooms smell like the lion house at the zoo on a hot day."


I have my speculations on which airlines some of the comments were geared towards, but I give props to Zagat for bringing some much needed light-hearted humor to the travel industry.

4 comments:

vacation tourism said...

hoo.. hoo.. you said, "Bathrooms smell like the lion house at the zoo", why it didn't say if it smell like crocodile cage, it's more exiting smell :P
just kidding friend

piter said...

Air travel is very important for foreign tourists. It requires some important care before travel in Air Plane.

Hotel promocao

Mark Benson said...

Whatever the problems with a few airlines; travellers love to head towards their destinations either for holiday or business purposes. Likewise last year my cheap flight to Harare wasn't a good experience but still I was quite patient throughout the journey as the excitement to witness the great Victoria Falls was greater.

Sell My Rewards said...

When i choose an air flight company for my travel I see to that I get all the required amenities from them. They should be able to give all the required necessities for me.