Something in the Italian Travel Water?...

How cool is this? Two, unbeknownst to each other, friends are both traveling to Italy the same week -- and in a few weeks. Soo excited for them... as neither have been there before, and I was able to help them a bit with their trips.
You see, in all my travels... Italy has stolen my heart. Straight up, stole it. To the point where, whenever I travel somewhere else...it's like I feel guilty or something. I just love to go there and explore... the big cities are cool, yes - and quintessentially "touristic necessities"... but it's the small towns that have grabbed at my heart strings.
I feel blessed that my friends shared their upcoming journeys with me. Grateful that I could shed some light on their itineraries...and can't wait to see the photos!

Comments