Taste of ( Location of Your Choice)


Yes, long overdue. My bad! Meant to put another post for a long, long time.. But have you ever been to a "Taste" event?

First taste I ever heard of growing up was always the big "Taste of Chicago". WGN always did a great job promoting that event. And living out in SoCal, we had the discriminating "Taste of Newport". Yummmm... good eats!

But this weekend, I don't even have to venture far for my next "Taste". It's traveling out here.... in Arizona, for my alma mater. ?! Yeah... that's right! My university alumni foundation is having a "Taste of Minnesota in Arizona" for us .... Arizonans.

We'll have the traditional Minnesota Walleye... with the side of Minnesota long-grain Wild Rice. There won't be any Minnesota Hamm's beer (out-of-date) or Minnesota Nut Goodie bars. But maybe.. just maybe there will be some good ol' potato salad.

What "Tastes" have you been to?

Comments

MN Mom said…
Sounds like fun! Eat some for me.
What have you been up to? Man I thought maybe Tony did push you overboard after all!
Are you going to C-I over the summer? Shannon and Rylee and I will be home on 5/27th, Shannon and Rylee come home after July 4th and I stay until 8/17. If you are there during any of those dates let us know!